Buying a Home
Purchasing a home is probably the largest financial investment you will ever make, and it can be a complex and stressful process. That is why you need to be represented by a qualified Realtor once you have decided to buy.
During this serious financial undertaking, we will provide objective and straightforward representation that will helps you stay focused on both the emotional and financial issues most important to you. While we cannot guarantee a stress-free transaction, we can guarantee that we will work through any issues that arise during your transaction.
Here are some of the services we will provide as your buyers agents:
· Connect you with qualified lenders to get you pre-approved
· Conduct searches for appropriate properties
· Arrange home tours and schedule appointments
· Advise you about pricing and market conditions
· Point out favorable or unfavorable aspects of particular properties
· Negotiate offers with the most favorable terms
· Connect you with qualified home inspectors
· After the home inspection, work on your behalf to negotiate repairs or seller credits
· Represent you as any difficult or unusual situations arise
· Work with lender to ensure that contract deadlines are met
· Connect you with title companies and settlement attorneys
In short, we will help you obtain the best deal and avoid delays or costly mistakes.